LEPIN 20025 Excavator | Technic |
Brand New In Sealed Bags
LEPIN 20025 Excavator
Technic / 760 pieces
LEPIN 20025 Excavator is a LEPIN Technic set echoes LEGO 8294 (Retired) of the same name and is LEGO compatible building block set. The set consists of 760 pieces and is designed for kids aged 8-14. This LEPIN 20025 Excavator building blocks and bricks set includes the following:
LEPIN 20025 | 100% Knock off LEGO Technic 8494 Excavator Building Blocks Bricks Set Review
Excavator is a TECHNIC set first released in 2008. The set contains a red excavator with moving treads, mechanical actuators that raise and lower the articulated arm, a bucket scoop that extends and retracts, and a rotating cab sections. It can be rebuilt into a tracked dumper and it can be motorized with Power Functions (Not included)
- This is a 100% LEGO compatible Technic knock off set.
- This is a 100% LEGO replica knock off building blocks and bricks set from LEPIN.
|Item No.||20025||8294 (Retired)|
|Packing||No Original Box||Original Box|
|Origin||Made In China||Made In Denmark|
|Order Process||5-7 Work Days||N/A|
|Shipping||15-20 Work Days||N/A|
|Known Discrepancy||Minor Decoration||Minor Decoration|
Disclaimer of Technic Series:
does not guarantee that Lepin Technic Series sets would functional 100% as LEGO original sets. Small chances builders may need to adjust and trim some of the axles, pins, bearings or beams to exact measurement during construction. Test run and replacements might be needed during the process. will not fully or partial refund for damages or mechanical function failure due to building inability.
Important Note on Shipping & Package
- Packed with protective foam envelope and paper carton WITHOUT original box. Items are repacked into padded envelopes with suitable carton box for maximum protection.
- We ship via trackable postal or carrier service depending on the destination which usually takes 15-20 working days.
- Please allow 5-7 working days to process and sort the order after payment is confirmed.
lepin could adopt modules with more precision, the bricks may work well enough for a display model but if you want to add PF you'd better trim and replace the key parts and do test runs.
The model is not balanced very well, the front is too heavy and I have to trim the parts at caterpillar to make it moves smoothly.