LEPIN 20006 Remote-Controlled VOLVO L350F Wheel Load | Technic |
Brand New In Sealed Bags
LEPIN 20006 Remote-Controlled VOLVO L350F Wheel Load
Technic / 1636 pieces
LEPIN 20006 Remote-Controlled VOLVO L350F Wheel Load is a LEPIN Technic set echoes LEGO 42030 (Retired) of the same name and is LEGO compatible building block set. The set consists of 1636 pieces and is designed for kids aged 11-16. This LEPIN 20006 Remote-Controlled VOLVO L350F Wheel Load building blocks and bricks set includes the following:
LEPIN 20006 | 100% Knock off LEGO Technic 42030 Remote-Controlled VOLVO L350F Wheel Load Building Blocks Bricks Set Review
Climb aboard the Volvo L350F! Developed in partnership with Volvo Construction Equipment, this meticulously detailed, fully remote-controlled model has all the features of Volvo’s largest real-life high-tech wheel loader. Activate the Power Functions motors, turn the articulated servo steering and watch the detailed 6-cylinder engine pistons and fan move as you drive it into position. Then it’s time to lift the arm and tip the giant bucket—the largest element ever produced for a Technic model! When you feel like another building challenge, rebuild it into the tough Volvo A25F articulated hauler.
- Remote-control replica of the powerful Volvo L350F wheel loader
- Features a detailed 6-cylinder Volvo-green engine with moving pistons and fan, articulated servo steering, working lift arm, and a massive, tipping bucket
- Activate the double remote-controlled Power Functions motors for powerful, simultaneous driving and digging action â€?just like the real machine!
- Includes the following Power Functions components: a servo motor, an XL-motor, a large motor, a medium motor, a battery box, 2 remote controls and 2 infrared receivers
- Climb aboard this powerful high-tech machine!
- Bucket reaches over 14â€?(38cm) into the air!
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Volvo A25F articulated hauler
- This is a 100% LEGO compatible Technic knock off set.
- This is a 100% LEGO replica knock off building blocks and bricks set from LEPIN.
|Item No.||20006||42030 (Retired)|
|Packing||No Original Box||Original Box|
|Origin||Made In China||Made In Denmark|
|Order Process||5-7 Work Days||N/A|
|Shipping||15-20 Work Days||N/A|
|Known Discrepancy||Minor Colors||Minor Colors|
Disclaimer of Technic Series:
does not guarantee that Lepin Technic Series sets would functional 100% as LEGO original sets. Small chances builders may need to adjust and trim some of the axles, pins, bearing or beam to exact measurement accordingly during construction. Test run and replacements might be needed during the process. Some people may find the building process challenging and will not fully or partial refund for damages or mechanical function failure due to building incapability.
Important Note on Shipping & Package
- Packed with protective foam envelope and paper carton WITHOUT original box. Items are repacked into padded envelopes with suitable carton box for maximum protection.
- We ship via trackable postal or carrier service depending on the destination which usually takes 15-20 working days.
- Please allow 5-7 working days to process and sort the order after payment is confirmed.
Plastic parts where perfectly fine. I had a lot of trouble getting the motors and remote control to work. Very poor connections. One motor will only work in one direction.