LEPIN 05050 Motorized Walking AT-AT | StarWars |
Brand New In Sealed Bags
LEPIN 05050 Motorized Walking AT-AT
Star Wars / 1137pieces
LEPIN 05050 Motorized Walking AT-AT is a LEPIN Star Wars set echoes LEGO 10178 (Retired) of the same name and is LEGO compatible building block set. The set consists of 1137 pieces and is designed for kids aged from 9 - 14 years old. This LEPIN 05050 Motorized Walking AT-AT is features in several Star Wars Rebels series. The set includes the following:
Video Illustration - Checkout this fun LEGO vs LEPIN floor racing!
- Make no mistake! With 100% replica this Star Wars Ultimate Collector's Series that has tired is available again after a long time! This is a piece of art instead of a simple Star Wars bricks set.
- Delicate reassemble the iconic war machine in Star Wars that every fan loves with every possible details.
- Hop on this All-Terrain-Armored-Transporter to fight the galaxy civil wars!
- Equipped with motored legs to move on itself.
- Match up with other LEPIN Star Wars sets to assemble exciting scenes from several of Star Wars movies.
- This is a 100% LEGO compatible Star Wars KO set.
|Item No.||05050||10178 （Retired)|
|Packing||No Original Box||Original Box|
|Origin||Made In China||Made In Denmark|
|Order Process||3-5 Work Days||N/A|
|Shipping||10-15 Work Days||N/A|
Important Note on Shipping & Package
- Packed with protective foam envelope and paper carton WITHOUT original box. Items are repacked into padded envelopes with suitable carton box for maximum protection.
- We ship via trackable postal or carrier service depending on the destination which usually takes 10-15 working days.
- Please allow 3-5 working days to process and sort the order after payment is confirmed.
good set Guys! Great that it is offered.
Arrived promptly within 2 weeks. Only one arm missing from the snowtrooper which is such a minor issues for such an iconic set.
My 5 year old enjoyed building it but naturally needed a lot of help with the technical peices making the walking mechanism.
A little unsteady when walking so we broke it up and rebuilt it again greatly improving stability. Must have missed something first time round.
Highly recommended and will buy something else soon