BELA 10297 Maula’s Ice Mammoth Stomper | Chima |
Brand New In Sealed Bags
BELA 10297 Maula’s Ice Mammoth Stomper
Chima / 603 pieces
BELA 10297 Maula’s Ice Mammoth Stomper is a BELA Chima set echoes LEGO 70145 (Retired) of the same name and is LEGO compatible building block set. The set consists of 603 pieces and is designed for kids aged 8-14. This BELA 10297 Maula’s Ice Mammoth Stomper blocks and bricks set includes the following:
BELA 10297 | 100% LEGO Replica Chima Set LEGO 70145 Maula’s Ice Mammoth Stomper
The icy bad guys from the Mammoth and Saber-tooth tribes are getting away with the CHI in Maula’s Ice Mammoth Stomper. With a weapon in its trunk plus 2 ice blaster cannons and hidden flick missiles, this is one fearsome armored vehicle. Give chase with Worriz on his fire slider and Razar, avoiding the mighty Stomper’s powerful legs and giant feet. Move fast to grab back the CHI before Mottrot launches the Mammoth’s detachable flyer and they escape.
- Includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapons: Maula, Mottrot, Strainor, Vornon, Razar and Worriz
- Features a posable trunk with weapon, ice tusks and ribs, posable legs, giant feet, cockpit with space for a mammoth minifigure and hi-tech dashboard, command area, ice prison, 2 weapon racks with a spear, sword, wrench and hammer, ladder and translucent elements plus detachable flyer with 2 flick missiles and cannons, rotating propellers and cockpit with space for a mammoth minifigure
- Also includes a fire slider vehicle for Worriz and CHI
- Weapons include a Tuskstaff for Maula, Mamzooka for Mottrot, Triple Freeza for Strainor, Chokize for Vornon, Insinasabre for Razar and a Howlthrowa for Worriz
- Place Maula in the command area
- Pose the trunk
- Launch the flyer and shoot the flick missiles
- Sneak up on the Ice Mammoth Stomper in Worriz’s vehicle
- Lower the ramps and unleash the Tiger Pursuit Bikes
- This is a 100% LEGO compatible Chima knock off set.
- This is a 100% LEGO replica knock off building blocks and bricks set from BELA.
|Packing||No Original Box||Original Box|
|Origin||Made In China||Made In Denmark|
|Order Process||5-7 Work Days||N/A|
|Shipping||15-20 Work Days||N/A|
Important Note on Shipping & Package
- Packed with protective foam envelope and paper carton WITHOUT original box. Items are repacked into padded envelopes with suitable carton box for maximum protection.
- We ship via trackable postal or carrier service depending on the destination which usually takes 15-20 working days.
- Please allow 5-7 working days to process and sort the order after payment is confirmed.
I have both the Lego and Lepin versions of Maulas Ice Mammoth sets so I will be able to give a fair review of Lepins version. Basic construction of the kits are the same. Lepins pieces do have good clutch power and overall work will in all assemblies. The ratcheting joints however, are a little loose in Lepins model when referring to the large round ear type assemblies that make up the flyer. They hold ok until you move the vehicle and then the ratchets lose friction and collapse. But as a static model everything is fine. As for the finish of the pieces, Lepin's clear pieces are all frosted looking whereas Lego pieces of the same kind are crystal clear. The pieces I'm manly referring to are the blue windscreen pieces hat make up the Lower leg assemblies. The figures all closely match Lego ones with double side prints for the faces as well as good printing overall, no concerns with the minifigs at all. The friction of the pieces that make up the trunk is nice and tight but allows movement in any position. As for the stickers, I am not a big fan of the stickers from Lepin. Unfortunately this is the main downfall of the kit. The print of the stickers is in register as it should be, but the colors lack the level of depth found in Lego brand. Also, the sticker material itself can be peeled away in layers resulting in a ruined finish. In conclusion, I actually really enjoy Lepin kits as they allow me to produce a fairly decent finished product for half the price of Lego. But is it worth it? The answer is Yes! The only other thing that prevented me from giving this review 5 stars is that my sample kit from Lepin was missing a few pieces, mostly technic connectors.